Monthly Archives: December 2014

OSD600 Release 0.4 Done

It’s a little bit late for the this final release, but I am very exciting that I am able to fix the bug in Mozilla Appmaker project. I got some hints from Appmaker team, and I completely rewrote the code … Continue reading

Posted in open-source | Leave a comment

OSD600 Expands my “Open Source” Thinking

Today is the last day of this semester, and I am still working on my final release of OSD600 project. During the past fourteen weeks’ study in my Open Source Development (OSD600) course, I have learned the technological aspects (advanced … Continue reading

Posted in open-source | Leave a comment

Working on OSD600 Release 0.4

After the long silence (MozFest + vacations) from my previous release 0.2 pull request, I got some feedback from Mozilla Appmaker team. Apparently, my code doesn’t meet their requirements. I decided to continue working on the same bug as my … Continue reading

Posted in open-source | Leave a comment